Tuesday, June 19

STAR spree pt 2

So I went ahead and purchased some star making stuff, folding paper... for me... Then I realized well hmmm, it may be popular on Etsy (who knows) so I just listed one today.
A lot of over 900 folding papers to make beautiful stars


You can view the listing if you click the picture.
Listed at $12, its less than 2 cents a star if you think about it.. which is VERY nice if you're into DIY stuff and want to dress up your packages with these little itty bitty things. They can also be used to fill up glass jars. They look absolutely beautiful when they are color coordinated. And with these papers you can do that, make them rainbow-like. Its gorgeous, believe me. And its a great conversation piece when you have friends over - you can tell them you made all of those stars! They'll be absolutely astonished.
Anyway enough of my star rants.

I also listed that tank top I made a few posts back.

That's it for now.
My birthday was alright, just had dinner and went home early (kind of junk). Fathers day was great and I hope everyone else had a great fathers day as well. This Thursday we get to go to Benihana where they cook right in front of you and do all kinds of tricks with the food and salt and pepper shakers and knives, its TOTALLY outrageous and takes a lot of skill. Hehe. I'll have pictures from that later.

No comments: