Thursday, July 10

mid-summer

No summer school = more time to take pictures & list! I finally began re-listing products as of July 5th, so we'll see how sales go.

I've figured out that with my d40x SLR digital camera the pictures come out so much nicer than they used to with my cybershot (that's over 4 years old & about $700 cheaper than my slr). I've done a lot of photo research, seeing what works best in regards to light, angles, different lenses & I think I have found the best way to portray my products to Etsians. These new photo listings are so much clearer and eye-catching, in my opinion, compared to my old listings so, we'll see how things work, as I haven't been on Etsy since the end of 2007. With a lot more sellers & a lot more potential buyers all I can do is hope for the best!

NEW LISTINGS
(clickable)



P.S. - Anyone know where to get zippers wholesale? At cheaper than 40 cents per zipper. The shop I used to buy from increased their prices from 20 cents to 40something cents/per... so if anyone can head me in the right direction I'd be very grateful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just blog snooping and found you! What a cute etsy store you have! I may just have to order one or two or three......:)

Jenn Maruska said...

Yes - there are many more sellers and buyers this year on Etsy! The holidays may be crazy! We'll see...

Sorry I don't have a good zipper source - hope you can find one soon!