Monday, June 11

After the beach.

After a long day at the beach, I have an update:
I have a new sewing desk. BIG upgrade from a tv table, to this one. It's around 3x bigger. And now I can cut on the same desk, instead of having to cut on the ground, then move to the table to sew. YAY!

So anyway, I finished those two pouches (the yellow ones) for a friend who custom ordered them as well as this John Mayer inspired pouch that I handstitched.


And for those who purchase stars from me, you'll get them gift wrapped like so:


Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! Congratulations on the sales! I love the origami hearts added to your packaging. I see you have them for sale also. Maybe if I EVER get sales I'll order some.
I love John Mayer! My favorite song by him is Covered In Rain. That would make an awesome zippy pouch too!
I'm a floor cutter. lol I use my huge grid mat as a working base. I have a huge desk, but it holds my laptop, which is hooked up to a monitor, and then my sewing machine on the other side.