Friday, June 8

Shoulder Tank pt 2

It's finally finished, FOR SALE (not on Etsy yet because a friend of mine might purchase it). My lovely sister modeled it for me :).

I went to walmart yesterday to purchase more fabric. I thought I saw a nice blue, vintagey, one the last time, but I guess its gone, or it was my imagination.


Instead I purchased a lt pink and off white, for my next top (quite like this one). & Some buttons & interfacing.

And with the extra fabric from this brown top I'm working on a new zippy pouch!

All done :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the top! It turned out so cute. I'm sure it would be snapped right up on Etsy, and don't blame your friend one bit for wanting first dibs at it. :) I'm going really slow on my top. You posting your finished product so fast should make me want to get to work!

Jenn Maruska said...

That tank is great! Nice work : )