Sunday, July 1

Booties



Experimentation lead me to create baby beanies. I had hoped they would fit my 5 yo cousins but they were tooooo small. So they would probably fit babies newborn/age 1/2. Then I figure I would complement them with cute little ol' booties.

I also listed some neaaaat flowers you can see them here
Other new listings:
Crochet beanie w/ flower
Cute black makeup bag
Black tank top

I also just finished this cute paisley lt. green tank with a zipper in the back, not buttons :)


That's it. SUMMER SCHOOL=DONE. I passed with a B. Lower than my standards but it doesn't transfer into my GPA so whateverrrrr.

EDIT//
New booties just adding to this 'bootie' post
No one has purchased any of my other ones. COME ON people. Great baby shower gifts!!! And they're 50% off right now!!!



5 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Your tank tops are awesome!

And I like the little leaves on your flowers : )

jessica said...

I love the little Mary Jane booties with the blue hat - so cute! thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Anonymous said...

love the booties! Divaschmiva

Anonymous said...

cute booties!

LadyK said...

I love the tank top and those little booties are adorable!