Friday, July 6

zipZIP

Super quick post!!!


I ordered these cute fabrics from sanfranciscocrafts on Etsy. She closed down her shop until the fall though, unfortunately. But anyway, I've been sewing some, well, mostly today... The flowered pouch for a custom order and the cherry blossom one is for sale :)



I also ordered cuute tapes for my packages that I sent out. Beadit and I did a magnificent trade. Her shop is closed, too! :[

Anywho, I'm working on more zip pouches ranging from $6 to $8 to hold your change, cell phone, digi cam, whatevers :)

Also, cute beanies to match the booties!!!

EDIT//
ZIPZIPZIP!

3 comments:

Feltland said...

Lovely pouches - and the fabrics are so beautiful - really great ...

Melissa said...

Love the tapes. I've never seen such fun tape! I wonder where you could order some from? I'll have to google it I suppose.
Nice zippy pouches too. :)

Angela said...

Such cute fabrics! Are you in HAwaii? I saw you on the hi808etsy blog.