Wednesday, July 18

summerLOVE

Some new additions to the lot (all clickable):







Did I ever mention that I love summer? Sleeping in until 2pm is just wonderful :)

So this week I went to Cirque Hawaii with the acrobats that do crazy death defying stunts (seriously). I was TRIPPINNG out. It was insane. After that we went to Tanaka of Tokyo, a teppanyaki restaurant that was delish! Then walked around Waikiki for a bit, then went home.

Yes she is hanging from the roof. BAD picture, I couldn't look at my screen cause I didn't wanna get caught! She's holding another person who's hanging by their neck and spinning SUPER fast. so crazy!
FIYAH!

Haha... Don't ask.

So I'm thinking of selling these on Etsy. What do you think? Would you purchase them yourself? I'm thinking of selling them for 4 or 5 dollars for the set of 10.

EDIT;
Envelopes were added to my shop! Check them out!



4 comments:

jessica said...

I love your floral zipper tote!

And I think your envelopes have a good chance on Etsy - they are so cute and original looking too. I love that they are made with two colors.

Ali J said...

I love your top... and your paper... and your origami stars!! Very cute!

Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

OMG that top is SOOO freaking cute! I love it!

w said...

that midori tank is awesome!