Saturday, September 15

Exhausted pt. 2

Still tired from work, constant studying and lack of sleep. The past couple of weekends I've ended up falling asleep at friends house parties... not too great. Yesterday was Brent's birthday so I took him out for dinner, we went back to his place and watched "Thank You For Smoking." I missed the ending cause I knocked out on the couch. I have a feeling I am going to fall asleep again tonight, where ever I am at.

There is not enough time in a day!!!

I wish I could find more time to sew, especially since the holidays are coming up. ahhhhhhhhhhhh.



oh PS. I'm selling my origamihearts account. EVERYTHING. make me an offer. I don't have much time to list on two accounts :[

3 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh boy - I hope you get some sleep soon!

: )

Kathi said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog! And thanks for the nice comment on our tv thing.

Melissa said...

Hi there. I hope things slow down for you so you can enjoy movie endings and parties :) You'll get the hang of the new semester soon hopefully. If not there's always Christmas vacation!

Can you add your origami hearts listings to your other shop? I think a shop with a mixture of things is very nice. Lot's of combined shipping, not to mention browsing interest.