Sunday, August 26

exhausted.

A week of classes has gone by and I AM EXHAUSTED. 5 classes total plus I work 15 or so hours a week. alsjdiugahsduhfasdufhasdf . I just finished a lunch shift, it's almost 4pm, and I am tireddddd. I want to be a bear and just hibernate for a couple of months. I would feel so rejuvenated.

On a good note, I found some sweeeet cotton jersey knits that I want to make tops/tanks/dresses/jumpers out of. Now I only have to find the time between studying, reading for my online courses, taking online quizzes and exams, working and going to class, not to mention getting stuck in traffic, to make them.

ACK. I think I am going to be slowing down on the etsy listings, I have no time to sew anymore :[

At least I was featured in two treasuries this past week :) I don't know how people do it, but I've never been able to create a treasury myself.



Sleepytime.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's really cool to be in so many treasuries! Good for you.
I have no time to sew either, although it's because I have 2 children, and not school and work, but I know the feeling! :)