Wednesday, October 10

big THANKS!

NEWBIES:
(click to view listing)


Very big thank you to two fellow bloggers/Etsy users for their lovely purchase:
Jenn and Dinah
Visit, they've got some neat stuff!

And even bigger thanks to Jenn for including me in her blog, pictures and all!

After long awaited three day weekend, I received some sweeeeeet supplies from JennifersJewels & SweetSide, two etsy users (with the same name) that I just love! If you are ever in need of sew-in labels, Jenn is the girl to go to! & Jenn from Sweetside has some super affordable fabrics and zippers. I love my new label design & zippers. I can actually SEW now! :)

From Jenn & Jenn

Made these two today

This is the first time I've created pouches with colorful interiors.
Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down ?


I really need to get something to hold my threads and spools. It's such a mess these days.

On a badder note:
Trying to stay positive, especially after what happened tonight.
I was driving across an intersection, where I had the protected green arrow to go straight (the left turners on the opposite side had already had their 'left on left green arrow only' turn)

But no, some guy decided to run the red light, pretty much straight into the side of my car. Thankfully I wasn' t that tired yet (it was at 11pm), and had a fast enough reaction time to speed up.

Really bothersome. I'm the type of person who over-thinks situations. :( I am hoping to get some sleep tonight but I know it's going to be on my mind.

It's 2:39am, goodnight all.

4 comments:

King of Carrot Flowers said...

hey look im the real dave =P

jessica said...

It looks like you've got some great supplies to work with!!

Sorry to hear about your car incident!

Melissa said...

Oh my! That same situation happened to me in high school, though my friend and I were actually hit. I'm SO glad you were aware and sped up. *hugs!!!!*

Thanks SO much for the link for the sew-in labels. I've been wanting some really badly! I searched woven tags in Etsy and only came up with one shop, so I didn't search right. And the ones on the internet have like 250 minimum orders. I'll definitely be purchasing from this shop, hurray!

I love the green purse, so cute and Hawaiian! And the colorful linings are really cute, I'd stick with those.

Dinah said...

I know exactly how you feel about coming so close to being hurt like that. It takes a while to get over. And...thumbs up on the colorful lining. I think it looks great.