Friday, October 26

Read?


I want these!

But I'm really not a reader, I've never been. (I only read school books because I have to) So if I see it in the stores I'll probably flip through the pages a couple of times, and never buy it. Unless of course I see it on sale, or at a used book store for supercheap, then you can bet that I will get it.

School is killer. I haven't sewed anything new :(

Note to self: Never take 5 courses when two of them are online ones, bad bad idea.
(With online courses, there's so much more reading and work to do!)
I study at least a couple hours each day; Wednesdays & Thursdays I study more than 5 hrs, usually in one sitting.
It's driving me c r a z y.

I also have to work on two group presentations (research, create powerpoint, speech) with slackers, one of my groupmates is really helpful though, & I appreciate that. But the other two guys don't even come to class!!!

But thankfully I'm working one less shift, which gives me an extra night to study. Hooray!

EDIT;
I had some time this weekend to sew, and I got fabrics in from FabricStash on Etsy

Cutesy pandas :)
(If you'd like to purchase one, let me know, I won't be listing them on Etsy)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Woooh! 5 hours in one sitting? I don't know how you do it. I do like to read though, and you should definitely look for those books on sale.