Thursday, August 16

Great.

So after being on Etsy over 6 months, I have encountered my first bad customer.

I sold her a tutorial, she couldn't print it. I sent her a larger file, she couldn't print it. I send her the pdf, she couldn't print it. I sent her three seperate images so she could print it seperately, she wanted a refund.

And this lady was SARcasTIC! I even offered to send her the images already printed out. I went to a copy shop, spent $2 on color copies for her but she said no. She even ended her convo with "Do NOT send me anything else by mail or e-mail, or I will consider it harrassment"

Anyway, she wanted a refund which is completely unheard of. How can you 'return' an internet file? And I spent SO MUCH time attatching/editing/emailing her the seperate images, heck I wasn't going to give her a refund, esp since it took me around 3 hours to make the tutorial itself, she would be getting it for freeeeeeeee. Plus she had like 5 seperate files of my tutorial on her computer. I felt like I was being ripped off.

W H A T E V E R

So I've learned my lesson, put a 'no refunds policy' on my items and have talked to etsy admin in case this user leaves negative feedback (which she said she was going to do).

This irked me for the rest of the night, but since the admin got back to me I'm relieved.

[/rant]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So that was my highlight of the week.
But I start school next week AAH. I went today to pick up books, get my id validated, etc, but I didn't have any books to buy! I only need ONE for my ICS class and some other ones for the online classes I'm taking :) YAY!!! Save me and my parents money for sure.

I can't wait to get my heather bailey fabrics from starlitnest!!!!!!!

Newly listed - I call her Eva



& my last of this type of fabric, a 4.5 by 5 in zippy pouch.




& another treasury :D


Beach today. Have a great week all!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That treasury is very well done, I love the color theme. Your hearts zippy fits along perfectly with it!

jessica said...

congrats on the treasury and so sorry to hear about your bad customer. Sounds like she doesn't know how to use her computer or printer or both...

Kevin Foward said...

Hi, I am not sure who this is, but i saw your comments on Suzie's blogspot and i saw that your favorite music is John Mayer, and i thought i would say i approve.
My name is Kevin by the way, perhaps we know each other?

Kevin Foward said...

That's me alright. And i take it this is Chantelle? Thanks again for the beanie.

So you have your own clothing line or something?

Dinah said...

There are some people you can't make happy. They're just that way. I'd chalk that customer up to being like that and try not to let it worry you. You're a good seller!