Sunday, August 12

Wristly wristlets.

Since I purchased the Heather Bailey fabrics from starlitnest, I've been sewing mostly wristlets, or as Brent likes to call them "slit my wristlets".. don't ask, he's likes to be stupid. I have made five total and am currently working on two (I took a break and will have them posted when I am finished) The two on the right are sold.


Also, I've sold all of the seven booties I made wholesale to someone who is going to re-sell them in her shop and boy am I GLAD to finally get them OUT of my store. Now if only I was as lucky with my felt plushies. But I never thought they would sell!!! And so because of that, and because I sold 11 things this weekend including the 7 booties I purchased more Heather Bailey fabric, ten 10x10in squares and twenty 3x3in squares. :D

And I made this, for sale in my shop.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I did! Now I'm off to sew.

EDIT;
Two made, one already sold.




p.s. Did I ever mention how much I love being featured in treasuries? Third row, right.


2 comments:

suz said...

wow look at you girl! youre moving and shaking! i like all of your stuff. summer was bittersweet and school is really hard. senior year is for sure not cruise. hows your summer?

Jenn Maruska said...

I think your wristlets are very pretty!

And Brent's quote made me lol! Really.

My Josh says funny things about my items, too. Lately he's been calling my lamb plushie: "Lambo". Like Rambo...but Lambo. I don't get it, but it makes me laugh : )